As Senior Project Manager you will ensure flawless Operational setup regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service. Provide proper planning and project progress monitoring while ensuring a correct alignment and expectations with the client.
This role requires frequent interaction with international customers remotely and minimum travel. What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- Manage (planning and execution) the main project areas, such as scope, time, risk, cost, stakeholders and communication.
- Present and clarify all platform capabilities regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service to the brand taking into consideration the particularities different markets we are present
- Provide a clear timeline and progress of the project, making clear for the brand the deliveries and milestones as well as their responsibilities. Ensure proactive and transparent communication.
- Support the brand in the definition of the services they will offer on their website (shipping options, payment methods, CS coverage and guidelines, ...) and get it signed-off.
- Act as liaise between the brand and internal teams leveraging any issue/risk escalation and resolution.
- Work closely with other departments, namely, Commercial, Production, Technology and Integrations, to excel delivery (on time w/ quality).
- Coordinate local and remote resources
- Prepare the main Operations configurations
- Manage change requests
- Prepare and maintain updated all project and brand documentation.
- Prepare and facilitate the handover to the Client Manager (post-launch).
- Expert in Project Management, that means:
- 3+ years experienced with highly complex projects with several stakeholders (internal and external)
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Project Management certification will be a bonus
- Program and Portfolio management experience will be a bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written): well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- A problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- A team player but with the ability in independently working to get things done