We’re looking for a Senior Operations Consultant, as part of our Implementation area of the team.
You’ll be responsible to work closely with our retail clients as a consultant and subject matter expert in the field of e-commerce order fulfilment. You’ll be collaborating with all areas of the team, playing a key role driving initiatives and implementing our consulting projects, making sure we deliver a world class service. What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- Perform performance improvement projects in Farfetch partners by using our standard approach based on six sigma and lean methodologies;
- Understand business requirements and best solutions to implement;
- Act as an SME in operations with our retail clients but also internally to other teams;
- Manage a wide range of consulting projects in the field of e-commerce fulfilment (including ERP, RFID implementations, workflow redesign of stock rooms and warehouses);
- Collaborate with the Discovery team to build business cases and measure the return on investment of your projects;
- Visit our retail clients to do operational assessments, gather requirements and support with the implementation of projects;
- Be a continuous improvement agent, feeding our internal practice with the learnings from your field experience;
- Contribute to our Operations Practice with knowledge from the projects and also from doing research in the fields of expertise required.
- Degree/Masters educated, preferably in the fields of Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Business Management or similar;
- Experienced in consulting projects in the fields of Operations, Supply Chain and/or E-commerce;
- Knowledgeable in Lean or related continuous improvement tools and techniques;
- Analytical person, capable to turn complex business problems into strategic solutions;
- Able to apply structured analysis to unstructured business problems with minimal supervision;
- Able to turn insight into a compelling and meaningful narrative, through engaging presentations having different audiences in mind;
- Experienced in managing medium to large size projects in an autonomous way;
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to travel up to 40% of your time, visiting client’s facilities and Farfetch offices.