Java Software Engineer
Experis IT Switzerland is currently seeking an experienced Java Software Engineer to join one of our clients for this permanent position based in Zurich. Your Responsibilities will be:
- Creating customized and complex software solutions to customers
- Inhouse implementation of demanding development projects in a dynamic team with extensive expert knowledge and modern technologies (Java, Spring, HTML5, JPA)
- Close cooperation with our Product Owners, Software Architects and Software Engineers
- On-site assignments for workshops
- A university degree in computer science or a comparable education and training
- Several years of professional experience as a software engineer with Java technologies
- Sound knowledge in the realization of applications with Java, JavaEE and Spring
- Excellent know-how regarding professional software development processes
- Analytical and structured way of working with pronounced customer orientation and high quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German (at least B2 level) and good command of English
If you are interested in this exciting project in Zurich, I look forward to receiving your CV. We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a C permit.
If you have any questions or are interested in other opportunities, please contact Jane Leese on or click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Looking for an IT job in Switzerland? Browse https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-in-switzerland and apply today.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leading provider of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.