We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Lead) to lead quality assurance activities and assist customers in making successful implementation of Oracle technology (in the fields for BPM and SOA) . Responsibilities and Duties: The work will be carried out in the company’s premises in Porto or on site at the customer premises in any region. Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of an eProseed Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Lead):
- Develop Test strategies and detailed plans as part of a cross functional development team
- Ensure the software under development aligns with the test strategy and that the testing is executed with sufficient test coverage to meet or exceed quality expectations
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality of the test coverage, processes and the accuracy of defect evidence and system performance
- Coordinate with Customer's testing team
- Work with development leads to ensure testing environments are correctly prepared and identify and resolve important/blocking bugs expeditiously
- Work with the business analyst team and the business users to ensure Requirements Specifications and Functional Specifications are clearly understood and develop Testing plans and scenarios for System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Write Installation Qualification documentation to ensure validation of software products
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in QA Position;
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and testing solutions;
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly;
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive;
- Working knowledge of SQL and WebServices required;
- Strong intuition for both manual and automated testing
- Experience in testing complex integrations (BPM driven with a lot of SOA integration)
- Experience creating and running Test Suites and Test Cases with Selenium 2.0 and SOAPUI;
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience with white box as well as black box testing;
- Good capacity to keep good reporting and dashboard management;
- Good organizational skills with an eye for the details;
- Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is a plus, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, Prince, Agile, Scrum,...);
- High level knowledge on some Oracle Fusion Middleware products (SOA, BPM, WebCenter,...) is a plus;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
: Porto Start Date
: ASAP Compensation:
Industry best salary, laptop, free smart phone,...
eProseed offers an attractive and highly competitive salary and benefits package: Among the best salaries in the sector based on profile & experience, free company smartphone, laptop, and more.
We will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that values highly your technical competency and delivery capability.
eProseed’s global network of experts, including no fewer than 9 Oracle ACE Directors, will help you grow professionally by challenging you and broadening your technical horizons. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. If you are already, or are looking to become, a recognised and certified Oracle expert, and want to take your career to the next level, eProseed is the place for you!
About eProseed (http://www.eproseed.com)
eProseed delivers implementation services for Oracle Cloud, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Optimized Solutions enabling organisations to boost their IT flexibility, thus enhancing their business agility and increasing their competitiveness.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, eProseed currently holds 22 Oracle Specializations, including BPM 12c, ADF, WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Oracle Linux 6, Oracle Data Integrator, Exalogic, etc, and was the first in the world to achieve SOA 12c Specialization.
Also, in recognition of delivering successful projects that implement innovative Oracle solutions, eProseed has been honoured with 19 Oracle Excellence Awards in 8 years in the last 6 years.
Finally eProseed is home to some of the brightest Oracle minds in the community – for example, being one of only two companies in the world with 9+ Oracle ACE Directors - and its employees regularly share their knowledge at prestigious conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, UKOUG, DOAG and OUGN.