We are currently looking for an Payroll and Receivables Accountant to be responsible for the accounting activities of eProseed Group with focus on Payroll and Receivables. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Carry out reporting, technical and administrative functions in staff benefits and payroll aspects
- Prepare all payroll-related elements and code those elements in the Group system.
- Guarantees the accuracy of the above.
- Establish paystubs and reports to authorities and benefits provider or submit necessary information to accounting firms when outsourced
- Guarantee accuracy of company payroll by reviewing departmental pay authorizations and validating reductions from wages
- Handle the settlement of salaries and wages through the accounts structure and develop periodic payroll reports for authorities (or liaise with accounting firms when outsourced)
- Evaluate payrolls for conformity with organization’s budget, staff wages and policies, withholding regulations such as tax regulations for withholding and reporting, as well as record keeping assessments
- Handle personnel and pay documents for the company staff to guarantee precise integration of such documents with the benefit and payroll systems
- Make use of computer to handle, program, and retrieve information for reports and analysis
- Give suggestions on modifications in payroll policies and procedures
- Supervise modifications in regulations and laws relevant to payroll which calls for organization policy modifications, and inform the management of the company
- Handle continuous contact with head of departments programming personnel as well as local authorities
- Offer technical assistance to company departmental staff
- Processes journal entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Prepare Invoices and report on aging balance for receivables
- Participate to overdue receivables claim escalation process
- Responsible for Receivables account reconciliation and analysis
- Manages the monthly Intercompany billing process
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting or Payroll
- International experience (fluent English mandatory)
- Experience with External Accounting firms
- Evidence of Continued Professional development
Location: Porto | Start Date: ASAP
eProseed offers an attractive and highly competitive salary and benefits package: Among the best salaries in the sector based on profile & experience, free company smartphone, laptop, and more.
We will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects with industry leading clients to deliver state of the art solutions. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation that values highly your technical competency and delivery capability.
eProseed’s global network of experts, including no fewer than 9 Oracle ACE Directors, will help you grow professionally by challenging you and broadening your technical horizons. All of our consulting professionals are Oracle certified and receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. If you are already, or are looking to become, a recognised and certified Oracle expert, and want to take your career to the next level, eProseed is the place for you!
About eProseed (http://www.eproseed.com)
eProseed delivers implementation services for Oracle Cloud, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Optimized Solutions enabling organisations to boost their IT flexibility, thus enhancing their business agility and increasing their competitiveness.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, eProseed currently holds 22 Oracle Specializations, including BPM 12c, ADF, WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Oracle Linux 6, Oracle Data Integrator, Exalogic, etc, and was the first in the world to achieve SOA 12c Specialization.
Also, in recognition of delivering successful projects that implement innovative Oracle solutions, eProseed has been honoured with 19 Oracle Excellence Awards in 8 years in the last 6 years.
Finally eProseed is home to some of the brightest Oracle minds in the community – for example, being one of only two companies in the world with 9+ Oracle ACE Directors - and its employees regularly share their knowledge at prestigious conferences such as Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, UKOUG, DOAG and OUGN.