- Ensure long term reliability of the critical equipment of FPSO & SPS and compliance to the maintenance program as implemented in corresponding CMMS.
Main activities and responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
Required Skills (Technical):
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Computer Skills.
- Command on CMMS (AMOS, Bassnet or similar);
- Command on investigation & RCA techniques (FTA, Fishbone, 5 Whys etc)
- Command on reliability analysis techniques (MTBF, MTTR, DT cause analysis etc)
- Strong knowledge of FMECA, RCM, Performance standards etc
- Knowledge of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance of various process equipment;
- Knowledge of spare parts inventory management;
About Eni Angola
Eni has been present in Angola since 1980 and initiated oil production in 1991. Angola is a core country for strategic growth in Eni’s global energy operations with around 350 employees in the country. Exploration and production activities in Angola are regulated by concessions and Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs).
In 2018, Eni’s production averaged 145,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (146 kboe/d). Our activities are concentrated in the conventional and deep offshore, over a developed and undeveloped area of 21,441 square kilometres (5,303 square kilometres net to Eni).
Two of our major projects in Angola include the West Hub and East Hub developments, located offshore at depths between 450 and 1,500 metres. We are also active in the Angola LNG project and new exploration activities in the country.
Our mission and values
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.