Locally adopts respective guidelines and procedures in the Country organization of the BU assigned based on superior financial policies.
Governs the financial management of the assigned organization unit:
- Financial management of projects and product business;
- Planning, forecasting, project controlling, negotiations with internal and/or external customers and
- Analyze the commercial / legal conditions of proposals for clients;
- Implement processes to manage OPEX and capitalized labour;
- Coordination of the financial team in order to follow the defined strategy and guarantee the fulfillment of the agreed objectives;
- Advise and inform, in the financial field, the Chief Financial Officer.
Our client provides high-end mobility solutions
Potential CFO's first succcession planning