The incumbent oversees the Brands development (SOM, Volume, profitability, equity). A strong entrepreneurial attitude, behavior is needed meaning developing a detailed understanding of consumers and competition insight, identifying growth potential, propose adapted and timely recommendations and managing Brand's P&L with a strong ROI and KPIs mindset.
It must ensure from strategy to execution a perfect coordination with other depts. ensuring coherence with strategy, procedures and corporate guidelines respect, operational programs feasibility with a strong sense of anticipation and deadline respect (from products development to Sales cycles preparation).
- Propose Portfolio & Communication Strategy to Management and obtain approval of yearly plan identifying needed resources;
- Campaign strategy and planning from conception to launch: develop the programs to be implemented in the Market including activation, trade marketing & trade engagements initiatives, POSM;
- Project management experience, with proven experience managing complex processes with various stakeholders and the ability to continuously adjust priorities along the way;
- Work with external partners: capable to manage external agencies for creative delivery and materials production, ensuring full adherence to legislation & Internal procedures and Policies;
- Coordinate with Sales the implementation of such programs at trade level in due time ensuring delivery of tools within pre-agreed deadlines;
- Post campaign analysis and reporting main KPI's: Volume & SOM and alert management for any deviation proposing corrective measures;
- Innovation - Be aware of the opportunities related to the digital environment.
Opportunity to join a leading company in its sector.
Ensure from strategy to execution a perfect coordination with other depts.