FULL-TIME · PORTO OR LISBON Critical TechWorks is developing the next generation of software systems for the BMW Group’s future driving machines.
We’re offering 10 scholarships for a PhD Research programme in fields of application related to mobility services, autonomous driving, localization base services, data science, connected car, cloud & cyber security, production and logistics. You’ll mainly be involved in innovation-based activities, and spend most of your time conducting research for your dissertation.
- Are you able to dream big? Are you a Researcher Superstar who is capable of making significant new contributions to shaking up knowledge in the automotive domain?
- Are you looking to pursue a PhD programme in association with a company that is changing the way the world moves?
- We’re looking for bright Researcher Superstars who want to transform the Automotive landscape in close connection with industry.
Naturally, all the usual stuff applies. Apart from excellent research and technical skills, you’ll be a problem-solver, a planner and a doer. Under your influence, things run like clockwork. But you’re no clock-watcher. You bring energy and star-quality to everything you do, ensuring engineering success with a smile.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team that’s changing the future of mobility.What we are expecting from our Researcher Superstars
What we offer our Researcher Superstars
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Applicants should be innovation-driven, dream big and aim to create a long-lasting impact in their areas of expertise.
- Applicants should have a host institution in Portugal or internationally.
- A scholarship to support the research.
- Work alongside thousands of automotive engineers from Portugal, Germany and United States in a dynamic multi-lingual environment.
- Access to automotive-relevant resources.
Please send a motivation letter, a curriculum vitae in English and a brief statement of purpose (PhD project subject).
If you’re the Researcher Superstar that we’re looking for, apply now