It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Monitors and recommends/implements ways to improve customer satisfaction; Handles escalated and more complex customer service issues; Implements and provides input to development of service strategies, operational guidelines, and process reengineering; Identifies training requirements and makes recommendations. Coordinates delivery of training, as appropriate, coaching and developing the Agents; Responsible for overseeing contract resources; Manage all Agents on the shift, ensuring a high quality, customer-focused service by all team members; Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Responsible for providing accurate reporting on all KPI metrics with evidence to support trends; Translate data into meaningful content and presents findings at meetings or to a specified group; Focus on and strive for continuous improvement/best practice in all aspects of the business; Ensure productivity balancing and continuous CSR performance across the team; Models and fosters a positive work climate consistent with company values while providing strong leadership.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one of the following is a plus: French; Spanish; German (spoken and written);
- Ability to analyse data and identify trends & forecast potential problems or opportunities;
- Is a strong leader and coach and is able to give guidance to a support team with excellent presentation skills;
- Problem solving (Identifies anomalies and reports recommendations to management);
- Is highly professional in their communication, articulate and is able to liaise with the external customer, providing a 1st class service with an aim to exceeding expectations;
- Understanding of Concentrix Business Operations and Services provided together with policies, practices and procedures;
- Good Customer Service to identify needs and requirements of business units supported;
- Project management with ability to work independently, requires little direction, is self-driven and demonstrates initiative proactiveness;
- Analytical abilities to proactively identify areas for improvement on established processes and procedures;
- Leadership skills to coordinate team and support business units in developing and implementing solutions relating to Quality Management and Audit compliance.
- Schedule flexibility in order to be able to cover all operational working schedules if needed (24/7);
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.