Web Applications Architect
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Web Applications Architect
to integrate our Client internal team, based in Cascais/Sintra
. The Web Applications Architect is the person responsible that will integrate the Technology & Functional Services team for the Centre of Intelligence and work closely with Web Apps Development Team. This person will be responsible for designing, validating and approving the software solutions and its architectures. Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Design software solutions and its architectures
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for the several projects
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion, providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Consistently monitor the solutions implementation to ensure that are developed according to the initial design, best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Determine non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
- BSc or MSc on Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Microsoft technologies (last versions of .Net framework) and tools (VSTS, ), Web APIs, digital certificates and security concerns
- Good knowledge in best practices (name conventions, code analysis, stylecop, )
- Experience in DevOps practice (continuous integration, )
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Fluent in English
To apply for this position, youll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/476