We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Systems Engineer – Identity M365 to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Planning, coordination and delivery of system integration projects around Microsoft portfolio;
- Undertake tasks that involve design, implementation, migration, troubleshooting and support;
- Support the business with technical expertise and advisory in major opportunities;
- Elaborate project deliverables with detailed infrastructure designs, diagrams and technical procedures.
- 12th year or Degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology;
- 3+ years’ experience in implementation and migration projects;
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Office 365;
- Knowledge of MIM, EM+S and/or Azure is a plus (not mandatory);
- Good knowledge of English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
Lisbon Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!