We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Service & Project Management Officer to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon. The Service & Project Management Officer is responsible for designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation in the NI Gateway Review Process, managing the production of the required deliverables, and Planning and monitoring the project. Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Works as an operational partner (internal / external) of portfolio projects;
- Coordinates the teams in the implementation of projects, according to the capacity and internal availability as well as the needs and expectations of the Clients, managing scope, deadlines and other criteria (Ex: SLAs) agreed with it;
- Registers, controls and manages the potential risks associated with the execution of the project, involving the necessary teams, including the Client when relevant, in the preparation of mitigation and contingency plans;
- Participates actively and proactively in controlling and maximizing project profitability;
- Ensures the planning and forecast of the allocation of resources necessary for the execution of projects in the portfolio;
- Ensures the adequate billing, in the expected form, of projects in the portfolio;
- Generate the life cycle of projects in the portfolio, namely in terms of invoicing, deadlines and / or delivery assumptions;
- Monitor and report the progress of portfolio projects;
- Ensures, when applicable, the escalation of all relevant situations in the portfolio projects, namely situations of risk or those occurring outside the scope of the project and / or impact on their profitability;
- Presents and analyzes with the Client the reporting of project activities.
- Degree or equivalent in experience and professional training;
- Minimum previous experience: 1 to 2 years in similar function;
- Extensive computer skills;
- Knowledge of the English language to understand and participate in the elaboration of text and establish effective dialogues with the interlocutors;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Specific training and / or Certification in Project Management methodologies (PMI and / or IPMA), as a preferential factor.
Lisbon (Carnaxide) Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!