We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet
and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a MS Project Consultant
to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon
. Essential Technical Experience
Additional Technical Experience
- knowledge of SharePoint or Project 2010 or 2013 and preferably Office365/SharePoint/Project Online.
- Support experience of investigating and troubleshooting complex SharePoint or Project issues relating to performance, administration, site configuration and customization.
- Experience of using support tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, NetMon, IE Developer Tools.
- Functional knowledge of using PowerShell, ability to write complex PowerShell scripts.
- Good general networking knowledge including DNS, TCP/IP, Sub-netting.
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting, communication, and collaboration.
- Previous experience working in an administrative, consulting or development capacity on an enterprise server product, such as Exchange, SQL, IIS, O365 and SharePoint or similar Microsoft or competitive Windows based products.
- Understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, Sandbox solutions.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint/Project administration principals, using SharePoint Central Admin and SQL Management Studio, SQL Profiler.
- Customer focused.
- Technically credible.
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet commitments.
- Ability to communicate with international customers (cultural awareness).
- Mandatory fluent English language Spoken and Written
- German, Spanish, Italian, Russian Language skills (Spoken and Written) are a plus
- MCSE/MCSD qualification or job experience.
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Vendor qualifications or other advanced professional qualifications
- ITIL/Service Management experience.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our database and may be used in further recruitment events. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For Apply to this position, send us your CV to