IT Reporting Analyst
We Are Passionate About What Technology Can Do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an IT Reporting Analyst
to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon
. The IT Reporting Analyst will work with Workplace Managed Services Leadership and stakeholders to define, gather, analyze, and report on key performance metrics. This person will be responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly reports gathered from ITSM and Call Center platforms, business intelligence (BI) and insights that will inform strategic direction, enhance performance, reveal cost efficiencies, and drive customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Provide insight and intelligence on IT Service Desk performance;
- Work with our Workplace Managed Services Leadership and other key stakeholders to define KPIs and business/reporting needs;
- Create a reporting and analytics strategy, and configure ITSM platforms to meets those needs by developing dashboards and reports;
- Gather, understand, organize, and interpret relevant data and information;
- Ensure any new features are instrumented appropriately for future insights;
- Research new capabilities in line with latest industry trends from both technology and user innovation perspective
- Experience with Business Intelligence or Data Reporting/Analysis
- In-depth understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience working with ticketing systems and ITSM tools (ServiceNow or similar tools)
- Experience in developing data analysis processes and solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.)
- Prior experience working with or supporting an enterprise-level IT Service Desk
- Ability to translate business requirements into reports and dashboards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with internal and external cross functional teams (technical and business)
- Native or Good level of English;
- Dynamic, pro-active;
- Good communication skills;
- Teamwork and adaptability;
- Salary package according to the function do be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
To apply for this position, youll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/553