We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an Integrations Engineer
to integrate our Client internal team (Health Sector), based in Lisboa
. The Integrations Engineer will be member of an Integration Team that is comprised of multi-functional application and data integration development disciplines. Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Develop API based interfaces and implement enhancements;
- Design integration software components including specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling;
- Assess functional and nonfunctional requirements and build integration designs to meet both business and technical needs;
- Analyse and fix detected bugs;
- Provide development estimative for the ongoing project;
- Produce and maintain the documentation associated with the profile, in a totally clear and rigorous manner.
- Higher academic education in relevant area for the profile, preferably in Engineering or Information Technologies;
- Proven experience in REST and SOAP webservices development and consumption.
- Proven experience with different Oracle Databases and PL/SQL.
- Proven experience in Health Integration Standards (HL7).
- Proven experience using Oracle development tools such as SQL Plus, SQL Developer and SQL Loader.
- Knowledge in information communication brokers (MIRTH, BizTalk).
To apply for this position, youll need to submit your Resume/CV in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/631