We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Change Management
Consultant to integrate our Business Transformation & Adoption
internal team, based in Lisbon. As Change Management Consultant, you will play a vital role in companies undergoing organizational change. Successful resume samples for this role highlight duties like implementing change projects and initiatives, upgrading business processes, minimizing employee resistance, and encouraging faster adoption. Your responsibilities include:
You must have:
- Identify the key stakeholders of the different organizational areas and jointly develop a strategy / plan for "activating" the change: communication plan, training plan, resistance management plan and sponsor roadmap (coaching to top management);
- Support in the definition of a methodology (processes, activities and tools) of change management in the Workplace area;
- Ensure constant communication between the different stakeholders (bosses, end-users and Workplace team), creating privileged channels and communicational content that feeds these same channels;
- Involve direct managers in the management of change, through one-to-one training and specific coaching actions, with the aim of fostering technological adoption by its employees;
- Support the project team in integrating change management activities into project plans;
- Conduct impact analyzes and assess the speed of change;
- Coordinate the management of Change Management projects through the application of the methodology of project management adopted in the organization, Monitoring the definition of the project scope and its implementation;
- Analytical capacity: analysis of metrics and KPIs and creation of reports and recommendations to ensure the adoption of technologies and increase productivity;
- Creation of value-added services focused on the adoption of Workplace and Productivity solutions.
- Superior academic training in the area of Social and Human Sciences and/or Computer Science;
- Certification in Change Management - Prosci or project management PMI (preferred).
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
- Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
- Participation in technologically attractive projects;
: Lisbon Claranet, Helping our customers do amazing things!