Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
The Business Entity CX Support Services is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Do you like diving deep into complex solutions?
In this team of technical experts, you will continuously learn about the cutting-edge products from Cisco and partners in the Data Center world.
Role and responsibilities:
1. Provides second/third level technical support for Data Center technologies
2. Advanced Troubleshooting consisting of one or more of the following areas: - Data Center Services Support - Data Center Switching Support - Data Center Computing Support
3. Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and software problems of moderate to high complexity.
4. Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis.
5. Interacts across TAC (Technical Assistance Center) teams and development teams at peer level
Bachelor's, technical bachelor or equivalent foreign degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, combined with progressive relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and experience within at least one of the areas: Data Center Services Support, Data Center Switching Support
- Cisco certification is a plus, but not mandatory. Other vendor's qualifications and experience are welcome.
- Experience in Python or other programming languages is beneficial.
- Experience in Linux is beneficial.
- Prior customer support experience is beneficial but not required.
- Fluent level of English is required.
- Organized, self-motivated, flexible, fast learner.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.