What You'll Do
- You will work with our customers across the globe
- You will be a trusted technical authority and guide your customers in solving problems of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks.
- You will collaborate with your customers over e-mail, phone, WebEx, etc.
- You will author technical documents, troubleshooting guides, etc. You will train junior engineers. You will help others unleash their full potential.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest in the field of networking technology space. - You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today!
- We will encourage you to be creative. We will give you freedom to change the way you and the team work.
- Your team members and you form a tribe together. You will collaborate with top talents across Cisco.
Who You’ll Work With
The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) provides second and third level support to our customers around the world. We jump in to help when their network or solutions experience hiccups. Are you ready to assist when nobody else knows how to fix the issue?
In Customer Experience (CX), we continuously support our customers in making their customers' lives better. Do you want to help? We invite you to join us in this endeavor being a part of our family.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications).
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience involving customer support element in Security technologies with special focus on Firewall.
- Good technical foundation in networking and network security (CCNP and above)
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the Cisco products: ASA, Sourcefire/Firepower, FTD
- Evidence of troubleshooting skills
- Foundation of Linux / UNIX command line tools / environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco