What You’ll Do
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's using e-learning to educate students far from city centres or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
Cisco seeks a strong leader and communicator with a deep understanding of business fundamentals to lead consultant teams in the role of Manager, Professional Services. In this position, you will be responsible for customer experience, profitability and revenue generation for your area of responsibility. Success in this role requires an understanding of customer requirements and business metrics, and an aptitude for influencing and guiding internal stakeholders as well as customers and partners. This is a great opportunity for someone with former consulting background and strong customer-facing skills to apply their knowledge and experience in a role that is central to growth. Managing an organization that is leading innovation in today’s networking technology industry.
- Manage Hire & Inspire Security talents in the location. Act as a role model for employees, demonstrate strong leadership acumen with proven min. 5 years’ experience
- Supervises the activities of a team with responsibility for results in terms of customer experience and delivery assurance
- Manages overall delivery for a region or customer segment, including resource allocation, contract negotiation and customer issue resolution
- Manages and directs the planning, implementation and management of the security projects and/or Customized services.
- Represents Proactive Services in EBC's. Participates in major cross-functional projects affecting Cisco business, product, or service leadership.
- Works with little or no direction and is mindful of organizational goals and objectives.
- Independently identifies complex issues and resolves complex problems that impact strategic direction.
- May act as a SPOC (single point of contact) for Proactive Services delivery in certain customer accounts.
Who You Are
- Typically requires BSCS or BSEE or equivalent plus 8-10 years related experience.
- Experience in customer support, knowledge of inter-networking technologies and the competitive marketplace.
- Should possess min. 5+ years-prior people management experience.
- Complete understanding and experience in leading a team in applying all elements of Technical Consulting.
- Proven business and technical expertise and extensive customer service engineering experience.
- Knowledge of the security technology and/or company products is a great plus.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking, planning skills.
- Excellent working relationships with other customer service organizations within Cisco and with appropriate business units.
- Ability to formulate and deliver complex presentations throughout Cisco and to customer technical departments.
- Demonstrated industry awareness.
- Eligible to obtain EU/ NATO Security Clearance
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.