Checkmarx is seeking talented Field Sales Engineer to support its Sales and Business Development activities in Germany and the DACH region.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to act as a technical adviser and product expert working in tandem with the sales team and drive the technological evaluation stage of a sales process. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects, and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle. Checkmarx is looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast pace environment, and is accustomed to extensive travel.
- Act as a technical adviser and product expert for Checkmarx prospects and customers.
- Manage and coordinate all technical requirements in the Sales process.
- Perform technical demonstrations of the Checkmarx solution in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions.
- Responsible for presenting the Checkmarx solution to prospects at field events, Conferences, seminars etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFXs.
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Product Management teams.
- Design implementation of solutions according to customers technical requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any correlating degree; Masters Degree and/or CISSP certification preferred.
- At least 3-5 years experience with application /software development with C#, .NET, JAVA, PHP etc. programming languages.
- At least 3 years of successful enterprise software Pre-sales experience.
- Project management Experience would be an advantage.
- Technical Writing experience a plus would be an advantage.
- Excellent face to face presentation skills, business partners and large audiences.
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities.
- A background in the software security industry including penetration testing and code review is highly preferred.
- Travel required (up to 35% or more at peaks).
- Languages: German native, English - Fluent (writing and spoken), additional languages are an advantage.