Checkmarx is a global software company that measures and manages software risk for its customers. The Cx Platform serves five of the worlds top 10 software vendors and Fortune 500 enterprises, including SAP, Samsung, and Salesforce.com.
As global leaders, we provide the tools for big enterprises to operate secure by integrating their applications with our solutions that supports dozens of the most popular programming languages.
The Professional Services Team.
Focused on customer, Professional Services Teams mission is to ensure that clients get the most out of Checkmarx Products and Solutions. To accomplish this, PS Team provide customers specialized services such as:
- project on-boarding;
- custom integrations between Checkmarx Platform and other tools used during the development lifecycle process;
- assistance on Application Security Programs and Processes implementation;
We are looking for Professional Services Engineers that
- Assist customer on implementing Application Security programs and processes;
- Provides customer with Application Security guidance for its technical personnel (DEV & QA & Security teams);
- Performs code review, analyzing it for security threats;
- Available for traveling part of the time;
You are likely to have:
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of the following languages: C++, Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Node.js, Go;
- Solid knowledge of development frameworks currently used in the market;
- Knowledge of Relational and Document Databases;
- Ability to understand applications architecture/layers as also messaging protocols such as SOAP and REST;
- Experience with development lifecycle methodologies and tools such as SRC Repositories (git, tfs, svn, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, TeamCity, Tfs Server, Bamboo, etc.), Bug Tracking (Jira, Tfs, HPqc, etc.);
- Fluent English as also good communication;
Get advantage if:
- You have background in application security (penetration testing / security code review / SCA tools);
- You can read and understand code upon first sight;
- You have good presentation and training skills;
- You are fluent in other languages;
What we have to offer:
- An amazing work environment that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- As a solid global company, we offer you career opportunities and give you the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you snacks and coffee
- Interesting events that keep you connected to all communities: Tech&Beer Sessions, Meetups and Parties to celebrate our success.
Be part of the biggest challenges for the SW community get secure systems!