Checkmarx's SAST R&D group is the team behind Checkmarx's flagship CxSAST product, the #1 security static code analysis solution on the market, used by thousands of developers and security experts worldwide. The group is responsible for developing high quality, scalable, enterprise-level product, using advanced software engineering methodologies, innovative technologies and advanced algorithms.
We are looking for a talented Dev QA Engineer to join the SAST engine languages and frameworks group.
The team focuses on the areas of code analysis and security;
We are looking for talented Dev QA Engineer that:
- Being a key player in the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles into the design, development and deployment of software processes for the group;
- Crafting\Developing solutions\tools for QA, working to existing standards or driving new ones;
- Design, create and execute manual and automatic test plans;
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified bugs, providing required information to understand, replicate and resolve them;
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed;
- Deliver a high quality product in defined timelines;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Code oriented be able to programming and understanding given code in various languages;
- Knowledge in C# programming and Script languages;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Software/Product testing and writing automation tests (frontend, backend);
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enjoy learning new technologies.
- Good English skills.
- Excellent team & autonomous work capabilities.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience working in of Agile/Scrum development process;
- Knowledge in performance testing;
- Designing and automating on CI (Jenkins);
- Knowledge/understanding micro-services is a plus;
What we have to offer:
An amazing work environment that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
As a solid global company, we offer you career opportunities and give you the chance to be proactive and creative.
A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you snacks and coffee
Interesting events that keep you connected to all communities: Tech&Beer Sessions, Meetups and Parties to celebrate our success.