Accelerate Your Career Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry.
We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue. What you'll be doing
To ensure the effective and efficient deployment of the DMS system. Working as a member of the installation team, you will analyse existing systems, interface requirements, business processes and operational needs and advise customers on product operation. Daily you'll;
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements and identify product, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims
- Guide & advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and systems usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
- Establish (working with others) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected 4.Perform system integration testing to ensure the solution delivers what's expected by the client
- Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure that existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
- Verify with the client through User Acceptance Testing that the system is configured to operate as expected
- Train the users prior to go live date in the operation of the products
- Execute the cut-over into production on the agreed go live date
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advise and verify that users are able to undertake the role using the products
- Provide adhoc follow consultancy services to deliver ongoing advice and guidance to clients making minor system changes as required to tune the products for the client
Why a career with CDK Global? We demand diversity
- Based on business experience and knowledge, make best practice recommendations to the CDK configurations and/or client business processes to maximize client utilization and business results
- Propose additional CDK software and business solutions to the client based on solid knowledge of the client's processes and business requirements.
. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths Your benefits.
To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer. The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.