Job DescriptionSummer Internship
Are you interested in learning more about different processes and to start developing your skills in a multinational environment?
Are you looking forward to applying the knowledge you have been acquiring, in a multicultural company?
Then this internship is the right internship for you!
The Business Service Center at Bose Portugal is delivering global business services for all levels of the company with high quality standards.
Bose is an international company with thousands of employees, customers and suppliers worldwide which means that we deal with foreign managers. This makes our work very diverse. Furthermore, we deal with different cultures, languages and people. The internship
Bose offers an internship with a lot of space for personal development.
We will make sure that your internship will be an experience you will never forget, where you can start developing your fullest human potential. The job requirements
What we have to offer
- You are a Bachelor or Masters student and you follow an education in Management, Finance, Accounting, HR or Communication;
- You are pro-active, independent and possess good communication and written skills;
- You are proficient in English, verbally and in writing;
- You are accurate, careful and able to handle confidential information and documents.
- Join a young and talented team, with a lot of space for personal development;
- Participate in international projects and have contact with colleagues from different countries;
- Learn new methodologies that will help overcome different tasks;
- Fun and flexible work environment;
- Fresh fruit and all the coffee you need.
Work location: Bose Portugal, Av. Defensores Chaves 45, Lisboa
Internship for 2 months
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application! Upload your cover letter and CV in English via the Apply button above.
For further information about the internship, please contact us via