Company DescriptionWelcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Ovar belongs to the Building Technologies division and is focused on bringing solutions to the market that are shaping the smart cities of the future. The company develops and produces innovative solutions for security and communication systems, fire alarms and electronic displays. With about 700 employees, its success lies in the highly specialized and innovative team and technological know-how.
The "Safe Cities" project, is a project developed in close partnership with University of Porto. It aims to respond and anticipate the challenges faced in modern urban societies, which are increasingly dependent on technological developments in the fields of sensorization, data transmission, storage and remote intelligent processing, to meet your needs for security, privacy, comfort and efficiency.
Your responsibilities as .NET Software Architec for this project will be:
- Define sustainable software architecture for .NET applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine requirements
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility
- Use modelling tools to create different views architecture and designs
QualificationsWhat distinguishes you:
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in C#
- Excellent knowledge of software design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Very Good English communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science
Additional InformationWhat we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity. Success stories don ́t just happen. They are made... Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!