Requisition ID: 32111
Would you like to have an interesting and exciting job in a growing and innovative sector? If your answer is Yes
, then start working with us!
For our location in Lisbon, Portugal
we are currently looking for German speaking Customer Service Representative
(male/ female) to join us in our contact center. As a CSR you will be responsible for handling hotel reservations, inquiries, outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests. Who we are:
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture. Our mission:
We create amazing customer experiences
that people value
and we are proud
By combining talent, data,
We deliver real impact
for our partners. We are driven to go further. Your responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding service and product related inquiries
- Inform customer about specific products, services, policies and processes
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Native language skills in German (verbal, reading, writing) + Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Customer service-orientated and a high focus on customer satisfaction
Your experience & skills:
- First work experience in Service Center or similar business
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
- Very good PC skills
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
- Welcoming and inclusive environment
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
- Competitive salary & bonus system
- To work in a flexible shift system
• Possibiltiy to work part-time ( 25h minimum)
• Relocation package for candidates joining from abroad
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore your careerpossibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!