Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies. About the role: Are you a natural-born writer? Love the idea of working on international projects in a fast-paced environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
AMPLEXOR is a leader in end-to-end content services and innovative content platforms, helping customers to maximize operational efficiencies and engage with their global audiences, scaling across markets. We are seeking a Content Marketing Intern with strong writing skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The Content Marketing Intern will assist in the execution of all sorts of marketing content and collaterals, including case studies, e-books, newsletters, blog posts, leaflets, presentations and campaigns. Besides content creation & copywriting, the role will involve contact with various facets of digital marketing including user experience, SEO/SEM, social marketing and analytics.
Candidates need to be proficient in English.
This is a one-year paid internship with progression opportunities Responsibilities:
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy for different marketing channel and formats
- Liaise with different departments and key stakeholders
- Market research to identify new and relevant subject matters
- Identify opportunities for content reuse across different formats and channels
- Monitor content performance, continuously looking for opportunities to improve conversion
- Ensure content compliance with editorial style and brand guidelines
- Contribute with ideas and suggestions to global content plan
- Identify potential partnerships to establish some key relation with media or influencers.
- Complete other assignments, special projects or punctual backup as requested
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience (Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Languages/ Linguistics or related field)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) - German or French are a plus
- Effective written communication tactics, with storytelling and copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Good understanding of web content and SEO best practices
- Up to date with digital/social landscape
- Creative thinker and able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Detail-oriented with meticulous attention to detail
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential