Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs.
Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector.
The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of 2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
In the Portuguese market for more than 20 years, Altran Portugal has about 2500 employees and three offices in Lisbon, Porto, and Fundão.
ALTRAN is hiring a SalesForce Support Office to report to the Head of International Technology for the financial sector. Our offer:
The main tasks will be:
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
- Provide support to our end users;
- Maintain and improve live projects;
- Customize & develop salesforces objects, reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.;
- Participate to project development;
- Participate to the maintenance of process & procedures;
- Participate actively to new user onboarding program;
- Maintain e learning program;
- Train users on tools that have yet been implemented;
- Communicate frequently with team members and senior management regarding activity status.
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent written and oral english communication skills;
- Able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment;
- Self-directed learner, capable of working autonomously;
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail;
- Critical and innovative thinking;
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack development (ideally with Java, or other OOP);
- Experience working with Relational Databases;
- Knowledge of Release Management tools (Jira, TFS or other);
- Comfortable with version control tools (GIT or SVN);
- Awareness of cross language Design Patterns;
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies;
- Salesforce platform knowledge (Apex, Lightning Experience Development, VisualForce, SOQL, Web Development, Point&Click processes, Governor Limits Awareness) - nice to have;
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel;
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex business rules;
- Ability to work within a team in a cross-functional agile development environment.
: Oporto, Portugal
If you are looking for a new challenge, send us your resume: